Marinas Illustrated Maps Portfolio
TINGDENE MARINA MAPS:
The maps I have made for marinas are a natural offshoot of the maps I have made for boat shows.
I made my first boat show map in 2011 and it included a marina. Since then I have lost count of how many marina maps I have made. As you can see in the samples they vary in style. I would personally categorize them as 3D (primarily created in Sketchup), axonometric created in Illustrator, and overhead maps which I have created with a few different software packages depending on the look the client wants.
Some of these maps are designed to be used as magnetic boards or in software for marina staff to use for marina management with a strong emphasis on slips and rental areas. Some are designed more for guests and clients of the marina as a wayfinding tool. There is at least one marina represented here that was not yet built when I made the map. One in particular also had no plans yet and my map served as an initial guide to construction. Some of these maps serve double duty as marketing material. This is usually the case for the combined resort and marina situations.
Please have a look at the examples and contact me for your map or illustration needs.
- Illustration Portfolio
- Illustrated Maps Portfolio
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design Portfolio
- Motion Design
- Animated Illustrations
- Architectural Rendering Portfolio
- Posters Portfolio
By Software Used:
By Application or Use:
- Boat Show Map Portfolio
- Resort Map Illustrations Portfolio
- Marina Maps Portfolio
- Transit, Parking and Transportation Maps Portfolio
- Town and City Maps Portfolio
- Cover Illustration Portfolio
- Vehicle Wrap & Vinyl Wrap Portfolio
- Illustrated Park Maps Portfolio
- Wayfinding Maps Portfolio
- Proposal Renderings Portfolio
- Street Art
- Real Estate Maps Portfolio